Larry Hundle on Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Refinancing Help

Northeastern Marketing provides comprehensive and high quality leads you can trust. Our guaranteed leads save you both time and money.  Our mortgage leads are twenty four hours fresh and exclusive. Northeastern employs a network of extensively marketed and branded web sites designed to engender trust, enthusiasm and loyalty from consumers desiring to receive specific information and services.  Leads West is able to provide a high volume of high quality leads on a consistent basis.The prices on our leads, range from 25.00 to 38.00 a lead, depending on amount and the filters you require. We can give you any  LTVs, loan amounts, interest rates and type of credit. They are sorted by zip codes or area codes so your specific area can be targeted. The close rate for clients last month was between 27% to 33%.

4:06PM - In fact, a new client of mine in Illinois just contacted me and told me he closed 5 of the first 12 leads he got from me and that that was the best money he ever spent.  Even offered to put in writing.

Thank you,
Larry Hundle
E-mail: larryhundle@northeasternleadandmarketinggroup.com
Phone: (702) 334-2157
Fax: (702) 920-8874

*
Business Opp
Insurance
Debt Counseling
Debt Help
Credit Repair
New Cars
Credit Card
Custom Leads
targeted email marketing

friends, if for some reason you have been reached in error, i would not know why but, please forgive me and send a remove request to email my mailto:remove@northeasternleadandmarketinggroup.com account. Thanks, Larry