Jason Handby on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RE: <nettime> The Most Bizarre Spam I Have Ever Received...

>   ...to which I could not possibly add further comment that would do it
> justice.
>
> Sascha

<snip>

I received that one too, several months ago. And at the time I thought it
was the most bizarre spam I'd ever received too. In fact, what surprises me
is that so far you and I are the only two people I know who have ever
received it...

Have we been targeted because we have worse bowel health than the rest of
the planet? Or is it just that other people delete their spam without
reading it first?

Jason