ULTIMATESTREETBRAWLS on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] REAL FIGHTS

Title: Street Brawls- Uncensored Video!

SENSATIONAL!" – BBC TV

"UNBELIEVABLE! Somebody call 9-1-1! Broken arms... Broken legs... These are the least serious kinds of things I saw! Cracked collarbone! A concussion! Head first on a concrete floor! In this , it seems, the bloodier the better!" – FOX News Channel

Fire! Blood! Sex! No wonder this tape has been banned from television!" – M. Tooley, Glen Carbon, IL

Breathtaking! I was speechless after the first video and numb after the second one ... It was so damned brutal! I watch them over and over again and I am still speechless! I can't get enough!" – Jim Jensen, Owner, TN Newsletter

ASTONISHING! YOU'LL WATCH IT AGAIN & AGAIN!" – Rolling Stone

Ultimate Street Brawls is Awesome! I haven't seen this good of a video since ... actually I have never seen anything this good! I can't explain how great these videos are! Kick @ss is a mild way of explaining these tapes! I just can't say enough about

Oh my f****n* God!" – Matt Tremblay, Boston, MA