Jack (export manager) on Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] invitation---from Jack(export manager,tissile lighting group,china)

Dear Sir
How are you.
This is to inform you that , my e-mail address have been changed to < xubin7777@chinaren.com>
I am Jack, export manager of Tissile Lighting Group, China. Its glad to know you from Internet.
We are a leading producer of lighting products in China, WE SPECILIZED IN PRODUCING (1) VARIOUS CHANDELIER, PENDENT LAMP, TABLE LAMP, OUTDOOR LAMP (2) 2U, 3U, 4U, SERIES, SPIRAL SERIES AND BALL SERIES ENERGY SAVING LAMPS.
Currently we are approved by UL, CUL,GS,CE,FCC certification and exporting our products to more than 46 countries ,we wish to cooperate with you to promote our sales in your market.
If you have interest with our products ,please inform me with your detail address I will glad to send you our catalogue so that can enhance our mutual understanding .(Our new catalogue will be finished in 5th April ) after received your confirmation , I will send it to you as soon as possible.
During 25 April to 30 April , we will attend Chinese export commodity fir (Conton Fair) our booth number is ---8.1B.17---, I wonder ,if you will attend this fair ,if yes ,please let me know in advance ,than I can make arrangements .
I sincerely hope, it's a good beginning of our long-term cooperation, and waiting for requirements form you ,  I am glad to send you our catalogue and samples.
For more information, please feel no hesitate to contact with me, I will try my best to serve you as soon as possible.
Thanks & Best regards
Yours sincerely
Jack(xubin)
Export manager
Tissile lighting Group,China
Address: No.222 Xinxing Road,Fuxing Mansion,Guzhen
Town,Zhongshan City , Guangdong , P.R China 528421
Fax : 0086-760-3388072 (office)
Mobile: 0086-13600342222 (24 hours)
E-mail: xubin7777@chinaren.com
        tissile@chinaren.com