roya.jakoby on Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Where Music Will Be Coming From - Kevin Kelly

" - to retroactively recontextualize some of the most revolutionary aspects of
digital cultural creation and dissemination by way of a strained antique economic
model."   ?

Oh my... went that text through the Art-O-Matic before it got posted? Is the use
of such secretive language just more interesting, or is it just secretive?

greetings, //roya./