integer on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:42:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ côte d'or

>3. Can software help bring about social change? Do you think that your
>software does? How does your software reflect the values of decentralization
>and individualism?

To kompete in international markets one must be committed to change + innovation.
In today's (super) charged [schhh] atmosphere, software engineering is no longer
about technology. It is about risk taking. nontechnical decision making + marketing.

A transdisciplinary approach shifts the focus away from transient technological facts
toward developing the ability to collect, analyze, and synthesize data into information -
skills that do not become obsolete.

>5. Are you suing Cycling 74?
>Have other companies or individuals tried to rip-off your software?

Knowing how to locate the correct data has become as important as the data itself.
Asking the correct questions is more important than the correct answers.
[You wait. They wait. I see. The sharpneSS could be a peak]

General problem solving is more important than being able to solve specific problems.

The problem is not the problem! Dealing with the problem _is_ the problem.

Technical skills are less important than creative thinking.

The epoch of the generalist has arrived - again.

Any fool can program and most do. Software engineers are emotionally inept.
In today's unstable + dynamic environment they do not stand a chance.

Neither does education.

Heterogenous ideas are lifed by violence.
It is thus we beget several levels of significance...and contradiction.
`More is not less. Less is a bore`

I dabble in painting. Your face is my imprint.

>3.  What kind of »product« do you ultimately aim at?

I want 2 rent you.

Integration is      's final objektive - Russian dolls - truth lies in totality.
Apparent irrationality of a part is resolved by the resultant rationality of the whole.

[which 01 do u prefer?]

We desire it both ways.
A flowing space; being outside and inside and simultaneously.

\\

     numerically dispersive. glucose level ~130. You now wait ~30 min 4 the next question.

     Let's drop to ~40 and see what happens.  FREE + GENTLE.
     good manners + delicacy of taste. This body - it is a musical instrument.
     breathing inwards - optimizing my frontiers.

NN - merrily swings from side a to side b. the body in komplete phosphorous formation
     like feathers in a sauce pan. as jealousy sprinkled

dust on your falling leaves.

1 gr!ef.
2 gr!ef.
2x zal!va flou
erz.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz