Bernard Shifman on Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Resume: Computer Consultant / Network Administrator

Attn: Human Resources

My name is Bernard Shifman and I'm a computer consultant.  I'm interested in contract work.  My resume is attached to this e-mail in Microsoft Word and HTML format.  If you or any of your business associates are in need of a computer consultant, please keep my number and resume as a possible starting point.

Thanks for your time.

Bernard Shifman
773.391.0595

2828 N. Burling St.