Nmherman on Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:05:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] G2K NEWS Newsflash: "G2K Now Proven by Science"

In a message dated 2/7/2002 3:21:50 AM Central Standard Time, porculus@WANADOO.FR writes:

ach pariz..race
zuperieur..willkomen !..bon à la niche

Well the fascism of every nationality is bursting at the seams, correct?  Not just yours.  'Tis a foul wind blowing from Vichy, dark and pestilent.

Par example, le monde isn't a flat map with the unknown at the edges, it's the modern discovery of the common paper library globe.  Spinning and spinning in the widening gyre.  Fascism is imprisonment, whether or not the failure is in the rulers or the ruled.

Therefore the G2K revolution must be televised.  In fact, I am televising it all over the nation via the internet as soon as I pay off my heavy mortgage debts.

Back to cosmonauts and UFO's while France goes miasma, tres big fuckin' whoop you're swindlers too god damn it.  But yes overall it is my fault, now surely fixed beyond disrepair.  Shred away, swindlers.

Max Herman

http://albalux.com/g2k/pv

++