dangote bello on Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:59:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

-- ATTN: MANAGING DIRECTOR/C.E.o.

DR.DANGOTE BELLO

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence inthis transaction .This
by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and'top secret'. You
have
been recommended by an associate who assured me in confidence of your
ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude
involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.
We are top officials of the federal government contract review panel
who are
interested inimportation of goods into our country with funds which are
presently trapped in Nigeria.In order to commence this business we solicit
your assistance to enable us transfer into youraccount the said trapped
funds
The source of this fund is as follows : During the last Regime here in
Nigeria, some Government Officials set up companies and awarded themselves
contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various ministries.The
present
Government set up a contract Review Panel and we have identified a lot
of
inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank
of
Nigeria ready for payment.
However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this
panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names.I have therefore, been
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look
for an
overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of
US$20,500,000.00 (Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United .States
Dollars) Hence we are writingyou this letter.We have agreed to share
the
money thus:
1. 20% for the Account owner (you)
2. 70% for us (The officials)
3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all localand foreign expenses.
It is from the 70% that we wish to commence theimportation business.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence
the
transfer latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt of
the
following information below ,
(a)company’s name Beneficiary of account
(b) Your Personal TeL. Number and Fax Number
(c) Bank account/Sort/ABA/Routing numbers were thefunds will be transferedto
(d) Your Bankers Address, Telephone and Fax Number.
The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job
description respectively. This way we will use your company’s name to
apply
for payment and re-award the contract in your company’s name. We are
looking
forward to doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality
in
this transaction.Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using
the
above email address. I will bring you into the complete picture of this
pending project when I have heard from you.
Your faithfully,

DR. DANGOTE BELLO .

N.B. ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS IS dangoteb@mail.com