John on Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:47:24 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CONGRATULATIONS !! YOU WON !!!

YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP!!

CHECK IT OUT!
http://dhs.csol.net

The Fastest Way To Earn $2000+ EVERY Month Online !!!

Looking for a secure and legitimate online home business?
One that WILL bring steady, dependable monthly checks
EVERY month and in the shortest amount of time ??

We can share with you a way to earn $1000's per month
on the Internet and receive GUARANTEED monthly checks
that will continue to grow.

No Hype Here ! - We Can PROVE It !!

Free To Join - Means Instant Growth !

Can YOU give away FREE memberships? Most Certainly !!
All day long in fact, AND earn an explosive income in
doing so !

No pre-launch here!  Four year old company with
proven system - that works !!

Making money on the Internet has never been EASIER !

Join Free and get your own free web site where you can
watch your downline grow before your eyes !!  Check
it daily then you decide !!

See why thousands of people from all over the world are
joining - FREE !

Lock in Your Position Today and we'll also give you
promotional software that will increase traffic to ANY
web site !!  See for Yourself !

Grab your ID Here !  DON"T MISS OUT !!

http://dhs.csol.net

This is a one time mailing and you will not be contacted
again and  though it is not necessary to request removal,
you may do so by  sending an email to:
mailto:jane0l2l@excite.com?subject=Please_Remove