Attitude POSitive on Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:43:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Point Of Sale for QuickBooks/Pro 99, 2000 & 2001 !!!

Title: AttitudePOSitive POS Solutions

Does Your Cash Register Look Like This?

Does it keep track of sales?
Does it keep track of inventory?
Does it keep track of customers?

And to top it all,

Flat-Touch Touch Screen Register
Flat-Touch
POS Solution
( Touch Screen )

Does it update QuickBooks®?

AccuPOS Retail POS Softwaredoes.

Flat Register

Flat Register
POS Solution

POS Peripherals
POS Peripherals

POS Software

POS Software

Dear valued QuickBooks® user,

We'd like to introduce you to AccuPOS Retail POS Software, a Point Of Sale software developed along with multiple POS hardware solutions to fit most needs.

Fast. Convenient. Easy. Reliable.

With AccuPOS Retail POS Software you can keep track of all your sales, customers, inventory, and cash while keeping your accounts straight and your accountant happy by posting all this information into QuickBooks®.

Processing sales with AccuPOS Retail POS Software is as easy as:

1-

Enter the item code.

2-

Total the sale.

3-

Select payment type.

It just doesn't get any easier.

Visit www.attitudepositive.com

or call toll free (877) 888-0880 for more information.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply with "remove" and include your "original email address" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.