hidenori watanave on Sun, 20 May 2001 11:08:35 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ThankU4YourMailsAbout[photongraph]

I appreciate having obtained many private mails from you to my "photongraph."
i'm trying more attractive and multi-dimensional version,

yesterday,I discovered the method of being that I combine java, or flash
and QTVR,and making more attractive and mysterious space -- I also have
a friend's java programmer and web designer cooperate, and think that I
can build more attractive and multi-dimensional web-version.
and it should extend man's consciousness and the body, should take them
in on a monitor, and should induce corporal loss.

Now I have a method of light-oriented-QTVR,and light-oriented-java.

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/harajuku/index.html
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/jav/change.html
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/jav/t.html

Expectation which it asks.:)