Content-Wire.com on Fri, 18 May 2001 19:05:26 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: totalitarianism in cyberspace?

I have studied Chomski a little about his AI work, and used to disagree
with what he said about
the reproducibility of intelligence, or his views about intelligence at all
-

I did not know him for his views about social systems criticism, I must
look up those papers

But I am glad that you see how the mass media systematically eradicate and
ignore
opposition and dissent to the point of flattening people's intelligence to
zero and becoming instruments of ignorance

I have personally witnessed the absurd crescendo of ingorance to try and
culminate in the denial of the
obviously true for sake of protecting the obviously wrong..I have seen it
everywhere but in Italy it has reached unacceptable
levels I cannot even live in the country without becoming sick from nausea

So, what is your prescription Doktor? How do we fix this mess?