Jim Hardman on 15 Mar 2001 07:42:43 -0000

[Nettime-bold] FREE SEX SITE FRANCHISES

Would YOU like £10,000/month for life? For a limited period we're offering the opportunity of a lifetime. Make "tens of £1000's" without selling, experience, administration, stock, investment or having to answer the phone EVER again. Take advantage, get involved with the $35 billion dollar a year adult XXX industry by taking one of our FREE FREE FREE adult web site businesses and we'll make sure you earn a lot of money. <<<>>> "No experience required" Our Guarantee: 'We'll give you an adult web site, show you how to promote it and 'IF' YOU don't start earning over £10,000 EACH month within six (with our help), we'll give YOU the business for FREE'. When you start to earn over £10,000 a month, you pay £1950.00 once off for the business. "We already know that you'll reach the £10,000's target income quickly" That's why we don't ask you to part with your money until you've tasted success. You don't have to spend a penny to advertise. We'll show and teach you how to promote it in each of the 4,500 FREE places on the Internet to give you 70,000 to 100,000 customers each month. You don't need any experience. We'll give you the site, show you the way and pay you an excellent income. If you haven't got a PC or experience we will help you promote your business. With our help, you can't fail. You can operate anonymously, even your wife/husband doesn't have to know where the extra money's coming from. We pay YOU monthly. We have turned this 'usually expensive to buy business' into a FREE to start and EASY to operate package with the entire promotional backup needed to succeed. We'll teach you everything there is to know, plus guarantee that you earn over £10,000 a month before we ask you for payment. Its a NO RISK proven business supported by a 'long term sustainable business plan' that will take you on a roller -coaster ride to SUCCESS. DON'T MISS THIS - APPLY NOW E-mail meformore details: GO151IT@weaim2pleeze.free-online.co.uk?subject=more_details_Please _______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold