integer on 12 Dec 2000 08:47:44 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

dont zkr!!!!m @ m!

>The whole nn/antiorp thing is a magnificent accomplishment on so many
>levels.

all nn.z u!nk at each odr akrosz dze b!tztream.

  o.-
           m9ndfzzp macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!

>You design software that works incredibly well, and keep it going
>with the best tech support I have ever encountered in my life.

nn uearz l!v bod!ez. YES PL EASE!!!!!

>You're the best piece of .... art in the world.

                            getting very tingly
        and lots of butterflys in the stomach
                                             120k translations.

               http://www.membank.org/dataset/n/pergamensch.g!gue.mp3

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - heal!ng _ur genez. kros!ng dze rez!ztnsz d!v!de.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478