integer on 20 Nov 2000 23:22:07 -0000

[Nettime-bold] : 4 nato

>From: "Mü" <datapocalypse@earthlink.net>
>
>http://www.panoramtech.com/pv290mk1.htm
>
>xox

ultra afordabl flekz!bl b!o d!zpla!z +? - konz!dr ua!t!ng
= futorolog!kl kongress++

01 odr

>Hi

>Do you have dates for the gig in ZKM,

jetzt odr n!e. 11.01.01

>or as you are based in Denmark

date: 1978
1   : a chemical reaction in which two or more molecules combine to
      form larger molecules that contain repeating structural units
2   : reduplication of parts in an organism
47  : the future of digital entertainment. everything else is simply INFERIOR.

7 ++

>why not do a showing of your stuff here also?

why not do you do so a +?
prezkripzie :
        commence by introducing kopious rations ov n2+0 in your regimen.

>Any plans for such?

sekondl+e. spektakles = greatly do not from interviews differ +?
alors __... kle!berz lau akrosz 18 ordrz ov magn!tud
4rom m!krobez 2 ualez ev!dent =. u!ch
                                        one

                                                 r u +?

>PS
>Enjoyed the perpetual flux in cmj

luvl!. varoom  +?

vr!ndl!.nn

01 odr

>>hallo
>
>hullo

u!te no!sz

>consistently arousing our curiosity you are.

! uant

>non.realtime objeckts? i do request. please + if possible.

u 2 uant

>multi-curious as to the 'something or other'.

z!kl!ng aua!

>but, if you can not be bothered,  neither will i, neither will i.

rap!dl!

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            ________/ /  /_/
           /___  __  /  __
              / /_/ /__/ /__
             / ____________/
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

Netochka Nezvanova     - ty lyub!sh mo!h meme +?
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - m!tokondr!al prot!n ant!bod!z - unt zm +?
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478