Aliza Dichter on 18 Nov 2000 01:28:31 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: serf opening

though I'm not as good with the ASCII, I agree with all of this...

sure, roll the eyes.

but how *do* we create creative provocative positions to make change and
share ideas and still eat? who will pay for this?

not sure what the salary is,  but it's not a job you take to make money.

too bad!

Aliza Dichter
Senior Editor
MediaChannel