integer on 11 Nov 2000 10:47:29 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

- o1 konglomerat

According to the very principles on which
civilization was built, with every step taken
downtown, you walk a savage path of capitalistic
cannibalism. If that is the case, then your shoes
better be comfortable.

- o2 konglomerat

At Unilever we recognise that we are part of the society in
                               which we operate.                                 [242.sol++

We are strongly integrated into local economies and have invested for the long
term. By the very nature of our business we are part of the daily lives of our
consumers, providing them with brands that meet their every day needs.

Our company is multi-local in approach and our success is built upon the way we
respond to local needs. We know that this approach works only if we are truly part
of the local culture.

To find out more about our initiatives, click on
environment and society.

                                        click on
                                                environment and society.

                                        click on
                                                environment and society.

                                        click on
                                                environment and society.

                                        click on
                                                environment and society.

 http://www.unilever.com/step/on/environment/and/society

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  -  BE\YOUR\STANDARD\MULTILoKAL\SELF\ISO\IEC\14496\3
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                      |  +----------
                                                     |  |     <
                                    \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                        |       >

     your neighbors will never be disturbed by what you experience.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  -  BE\YOUR\STANDARD\MULTILoKAL\SELF\ISO\IEC\14496\3
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <