P[urrsonal] A[rea] N[etwurker] on 18 Oct 2000 02:35:34 -0000

[Nettime-bold] ][RE][ the art of node encode

        :::08:10 PM 17/10/00 -0400, various N-T-it-Es rote:

:][i sore the beast minds ovre my genepool destruct, des[tract]ed][
::][we remove all constraints; absolutism ruling classlessness about 2 rise][
:::][switching memeoric strands, ablate 2wards][
::::]retry, trysts, lectric orgastic frenzies cut in2 flat dimensionality][
:::::][t][Elegiac      [i am manicalli speaking]

:in the senze ov][re 4][close][your, of a presensile 4m][u][lation/
::beading fractal wanderings crushed in2 a theoreticaul bind/
:::clinical minds visc][h][eraled/floatationalized souls grounded/switches
set/

tele[presence][dildonics][gnosis][cast]:
aware/deplete/remove/aggrandize/denote::
fleshian femmes outed in2 spa][stic][ce:::
le][ctronic][gs flapping::::
s][tatic][kirts awry, ent][eron][ice

:[do we use]
Requ][h][ired Knowledge of distant events without recourse 2 using sensory
perceptions?
::[i saw the beat mundanes of my generic displays between muck, standard
history now]
][X][pressing sorrow 4 past ][e][vent][ualitie]s
:::[sense-ing the past, scribing text thru a face survival code]
][R][e][n][sembling or choosing to display  ele[ments]gy
::::[or not, as the Son[y]g may choose]

:[and in today's posts we regurgitate yr own, a white man determined to
exist, a coded node and lingo point defined, a wanton challenge broken,
scoffing de rigueured in2 ar[eal]t[ime] and art in2 formed baselines]
+[a dog's hind leggian, a pinch of the other, a flame-based trait designed
to ins[ight]ite, a nitelite 4 those naive and complete and un2ward]
::[2 birds in a heidigger, push those points till they crack, text yrself
in2 the frame, remove the newbies, snap the soundbyte]
+[reappropriate the reappropriated/re: reappropriate the
re:re:reap][mala][prop][ism][riated
:::[take the plunge, the key, the kernel essence and gloat, promote,
de][fi-fie-fummish-]nied]
+[and all the while, clone//the broadbandish sketch//paint those strokes
bland enuff 2 follow//deflexion]

::::[bleach]
+
:::::[and mark the beautiful rare crevice]

[sham][e][an........[that it has to become the standard]]
[sense beuys in all things, fat melts here just like there]
[sense re:appropriate/ness, feathered [inter]faces mix, a gorgeous caul of
melding text]
[sense arc][k][ick, sense the future, smell the teens as they choke]
[sense remove][all][]

:[is consciousness here? my mycardiatic dialectic flecks yr mantle, words
drenched in bioptic nervepoints, node encode node encode node encode yr
terms, yr gallery walls yr catchphrase of the avatarian week]
+
::[is][x][pressive 2 whom? wet weak? intense? dumb?]
+
:::[is attempts @ a panicked mutation, evolution scaled to oblivion, words
denote the s][c][ent of death of the post-modem]
+
::::[is a re:further womb pushing, gravitate 2wards the unknown, pinch yr
unstable flesh and croon, stop yr flicking pattern][ity][ and expose]
+[copyrighted mess, reappropriate the inappropriate, juice yr gregorian
gourd till it hertz]
:::::[is this sequential flu][tim][idity?]

endpoint null, re:move[mention] possibly null, manifestation of
eventualities null, breath null n void if consumed fully and without
re][guard][straint.

[snap]

data]h![bleede-inge un.till it hertz
                   +