berndkre on 17 Oct 2000 04:06:48 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Qualified Taxpayers get free no pay back grant money 24843

You Can Receive The Money You Need...
To Start Your own Home Business...
To Consolidate all Your Debts...
College...for you or your family members
To Start Your Home Business and prosper...
Almost ANY Worthwhile Reason or need...
Every day millions of dollars are given away to people, just like you!!
Your Government spends billions of tax dollars on government grants.
Do you know that private foundations, trust and corporations are
required to give away a portion of theirs assets.  It doesn't matter,
where you live, your employment status, or if you are broke, retired
or living on a fixed income.  There may be a grant for you!

How would you like to get $100,000.00 to start your business?  You can
use the money to expand, finance equipment, pay salaries, rent and
more.  How about $7,000.00 spending money for your personal needs
such as car payments, rent, clothing, credit card debts, home repair,
groceries.  Do you need $15,000.00 for education for yourself, or your
children?  You can get money for private, secondary and primary school.
There are grants for undergraduate, graduate, professional and foreign
studies and more.

THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!
IT IS INTEREST FREE AND NON TAXABLE!  NO CREDIT CHECKS,
COSIGNERS, SECURITY DEPOSITS OR COLLATERAL REQUIRED.
There are no strict requirements to meet.  If you have
a genuine need, the money can be yours.

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR COUNTRY'S
BEST KEPT SECRET!

We make the process easy.  We researched and compiled
a listing that will help you to find a grant.

As a subscriber...you will receive FREE Updates via e-mail!
Plus, links to our download pages!

Click the link below for more information or to be removed from our list.

Who Can Apply?
ANYONE can apply for a Grant from 18 years old and up!
We will Help You!
We will show you HOW & WHERE to get Grants.
This MONEY has to be given away, WHY not to YOU?
Grants from $500.00 to $50,000.00 are possible!
GRANTS don't have to be paid back, EVER!
Grants can be ideal for people who are or were bankrupt or just
have bad credit.

Claim your slice of the FREE American Pie,
Please Visit Our Web-site Below And Place Your Order TODAY!

Click the link below for more information or to be removed from our list.

FREE CASH GRANTS, NEVER REPAY!