integer on 5 Oct 2000 00:10:50 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ gul!bloon.konzumaz!e

http://m9ndfukc.com/b74c99/zekuensz/00.gif.hTmL

http://m9ndfukc.com/stats

http://m9ndfukc.com/b98c99/zekuensz/04.gif.hTmL

http://m9ndfukc.com/b98c99/zekuensz/09.gif.hTmL
http://m9ndfukc.com/b47c99/zekuensz/002.gif.hTmL

> |             ____________________                        |
> |    ....-''``'._ ________________)         Boris Firquet |
> |            ,_  '-.___)               Image en mouvement |

242.luvl!

> |              `'-._)_)          tractoriste@videotron.ca |
> |    -----'``"-,__(__)    www.meduse.org/avatar/eltractor |

242.amb!ent

               - Access to full-text is by subscription or pay-per-view only
               - pla**!d.o0f0dl1s
               - THANK YOU!!!!
               - you are welcome
               - THANK YOU!!!!
               -
               - THANK YOU!!!!
               - 242.amb!ent
               - YES P LEASE!!!!
               - what's this extension do ?
               - 242.m9ndgel
               - akt!vat!ng d!zturbansz !n sod!um-potass!um
                 eku!ll!br!um akross neuron membranez.
               - loop detekz!on !n ur prznl potasz!um chanl
               - !kk.zka.zkm.tch.elo.vekt.ov.arr.sch.
               - ztr!a term!nal!z. m9ndfukc.macht.tzzt _||-

> |                                                         |
> |                                                         |
> | 1 - Tu peux passer sur le pont en train si tu penses    |
> |     que tu es dans le train et que tu as fait tout ce   |
> |     que tu ferais si tu y étais vraiment.               |
> |                                                         |
> | 2 - Si tu es dans le train vraiment tu ne fais pas      |
> |     à semblant comme si tu y pensais.                   |
> |                                                         |

>--
>LEV List Webpage :
>http://shoko.calarts.edu/~cchaplin/lev/lev.html

242.method!kl.konkuezt

            http://m9ndfukc.com/b74c99/zekuensz/07.gif.hTmL

            http://m9ndfukc.com/b5c98/zekuensz/0.gif.hTmL

           `I think that someone who thinks is thoughtful, and someone who wonders is
            wonderful.
            You are both.
            I enjoy your posts. Some days I only come to my work (++ick) so I can get
            paid to filter feed lev. It is even true that sometimes I have to hide a
            tear in the corner of my eye from my colleagues`

            Have played with demos of arkaos, image/ine and
            m7 products but methinks nato will fully saturate my brain.
            Squeeze squeeze.

            You are me are we no?`

            http://m9ndfukc.com/b5c98/zekuensz/1.gif.hTmL
            http://membank.org/dataset/i.am.not.you,right%3f/

@ .7 allez en avant la foi vouz viendra
nothing between my me + your you. _||-
untersuchen uber ordnungstypen.
- m9ndfukc.macht.fre!

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / m9ndfukc.com

                                                    |  |