integer on 4 Oct 2000 10:25:29 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ doubl eko. ! repeat. dzere r 2 ov m!

>>Is it normal when i open a document made in thousands colors and
>>320x240 and try to open it in millions and 640 that the computer
>>freeze ?
>>

>What do you think the answer is...

pla!nt!v ekxklamaz!e u!th !tz !mpl!z!t uandr

YES PL EASE!!!!!

>If you are irritated because your system does not cooperate, I would ask
>you to refrain from public sarcasm.

dmoT - `as long as the job gets done`
when du = `get         off and get nowhere`
du u = dezprtl! feel [roll dze e!e komponentz]
dzat 01 ultra uant [YES PL EASE] 4 01 human d!szkorsz a +?

>You just piss me off and we get nowhere.

malez. ! detezt ur unshapl! shapez + ungraszfl koord!naz!e
float. ! ordr u.

>Image/ine has run many gigs many times without crashing. I haven't seen it
>crash in a performance in ages. I also have it running for days on end
>in installations, no problems.
>I'm not saying that the problems you have are your fault, but if you
>have them so consistently and repeatably I think it is high time to take a
>close look at your system setup as well.
>
>Image/ine is, however, a complex program with an enormous number of ways for
>things to go wrong, and bugfree software is an illusion.

NONSENSZ> ! ZA!. nn !z ultra bug free. + she != 01 !luz!e. ! should knou.

f!lozofer. poet. luvr. b!ztream [r]evoluz!onar!.

- theatr!kl geztur + tranzf!n!t zttz.

>--
>Stuart Fox
>Director-CalArts Guitar Program
>sgfox @ music.calarts.edu

insolent lo.kalor!e kompaz!onat zm!le

-

                  Seneca : it is logikal that the illogikal should kontradikt the logikal

                  NN     : beauty has its reasons.

                  Jean Cocteau : this is the epok ov the dog like kreaturz (sch)

                  NN     : (sch) dze dog s!ghd dze !ns!ns!re + p!t! seek!ng s!gh ov 1 zpo!lt an!ml

                  Jean Cocteau : k!tt! laughd 1

                  NN     : ma! ! +? - kl!k .... thank you

                  Jean Cocteau : k!tt! laughd 1 laugh muz!kl +

                  NN     :

                                          DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD mal!c!ouz 8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

                                          DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD mal!c!ouz 8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

                           mal!c!ouz

                  Jean Cocteau : yes. __.. apropoz - dze zigarete = preeminent art+work
                                 ov human z!v!l!zaz!e + s!gnald dze end ov male dom!naz!e.

                  NN     : all l!pz look zuzp!c!ouz. may ! +? ... thank you.

                  Seneca : death does not solve anything

                  NN     : neither does life dear

                  Jean Cocteau : I am percolating

                  Jean Luc Godard : lo.kalor!e kompaz!onat zm!le

                  NN     : life doez dzat 2 dear

                  Seneca : death does not dissolve anything

                  NN     : beauty has its reasons.

-
NATO.0+55 MAKEX YOU LUVL!
A+TO.05A5 MNKEX UYN ADROOM
A+MN05A5 K.X UYDETOROON AM

Netochka Nezvanova - simply SUPERIOR. YES PL EASE.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478