"Jürgen A. Erhard" on 3 Oct 2000 10:40:26 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> The Age of Spiritual Machines (Review)

[...]

    Carl> There goes that teleological view of evolution again. Hadn't
    Carl> this guy heard of evolutionary dead-ends or junk dna?

And if I'm not totally wrong there's still an ongoing debate about
whether this "junk" DNA's really junk or not just something we haven't
understood yet...

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326