integer on 28 Sep 2000 13:18:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re:[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ NATO - social swarms of worker bees - http://www.eusocial.com/i.uant.2.rent.u

>>U.S./NATO STEAL YUGOSLAV ELECTIONS--
>>Soft Money and Hard Threats
>>
>>By Sara Flounders, Co-Director, International Action Center
>>September 27, 2000
>>

>>The elections raise a vital question. Will Yugoslavia be turned over to the
>>Western banks and corporations? Will the assets of industrial enterprises
>>be
>>broken up and sold off, as they have been in every other country in Eastern
>>Europe, Russia and the former Soviet Republics? Will the majority of the
>>population be relegated to living below the poverty line?
>
>No, The question is WHY the majority of people IS living below the poverty
>line NOW.

zugezt!e. plz konsult 01 gardn.
az 01 z!gn!f!kant zekz!e ov ost europa l!f objektz
du = romanz!ng 01 zerf poz!z!e.

= 0+0 people. dze prblm !z u.
= 0+0 money.  dze prblm !z ur u!l

01 gardn > !ntel!gent alz 01 gov.
prez!zl!. prez!zl!.

>>All the social gains of an independent country that had broken free of
>>imperialist enslavement and held out during years of encirclement and war
>>are now endangered.
>
>This is outrageous to say about a country that has over 50% unemployment
>rate and an average wage of 40 US$ a month.
>Please do try to rent a flat or go and by some food in our social heaven,
>say for a month!And all for 40 bucks.

      : DOGZ . TELEPATHI + QUANTUM MEKANIKS
        AKT 02 : SCENA A
        [c]ccp Netochka Nezvanova + Irena Sabine Czubera

      - online access is restricted for institutions who
        hold a subscription at the institutional rate to the print.

      - blp blp
        blblp blp blp
        tzzt. prozesz.

      - login    : blp blp
        password : blblpblpblp
        Expires  : 12/16/2000

      - danke

      - Climate Change +?
      - quoi +?
      - Last year we cut emissions by 3.4 million tons
      - a.bon. du = ultra.
      - Click hier to see how we plan to cut them even more!!!!
      - [1 klik] by eliminating waste +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - aren't i lovely +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - eliminating waste = eliminating jobs ja +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - sol.la. splendid. = free the people.
      - YES!!!!!
      - i like you.
      - Putting your electrons to rest.
      - frrrr.

>>The major media hereóthe New York Times on Sept. 20 and the Washington
>>Post on Sept. 19--have described in detail the exact amounts funneled into
>>the opposition parties, radio and TV stations and newspapers.
>
>Really! Lucky you! You have someone to DESCRIBE YOU THINGS IN DETAIL!
>Check out what mainstream press is describing here in Serbia!
>

>>It is important to recognize that the Yugoslav government has the moral
>>right to nullify this election on the basis of outrageous outside
>>interference. It has every right to refuse to proceed with further
>>elections under conditions of war, sanctions and occupation.
>
>The moral right? How about just respecting the peoples votes?
>

>>The masses have every right to go into the streets and denounce the
>>opposition parties and publications as agents of a foreign power.

dze masses = fasc!zm  [ma! komplet dze ekuaz!e !f dez!rd]

>But THE MASSES feel they should go into the streets and denounce the
>government.
>Check out the reality!

         konztrukt!ng verk spasz.
                                plz. !nzert 4 red kapsulz.
                                                         de.konztrukt!ng real!t!

                                                         ur fondezt fantaz!ez = TRUE.
         LETZ>B!O>ZKULPT.LETZ>B!O>ZKULPT.LETZ>B!O>ZKULPT

         your occipital lobe = pulsing in syncopation with my temporal lobe.
         kompetition = biased by a multifaceted verk spasz.

         your genez on dvd -quantum u!zprz+

                        I AM A PLANET.  read! +? set +? SPOT ME!!

                        I LIED. I AM THE SMALLEST FULLERENE.

                        i am a sphere with 12 pentagons distributed across my surface.
                        which are you +?

         _____________________________________________________________........
         FederaL Bureau ov Suggest!on Division ov Kritikal Fenomena
  !

n                     o                               t                                      r                                   e       d                                        u   o           n   ,                                                                           1               9                    7      9                                      )
                    n                            d                                     a  n                           o                                      i                                        s                        e                            ,                                                                    t                                  h                 e                                       o       n      l               y                                               p     o                                          s                                s                      i                                          bn                       e                  w                                                  p             a                                         t               t                                 e                                    r                                  n          s                             .      l            e               !
!
                                 s                                   o                               u       r                                     c          e                                                                   o                               f                                        n                                         c                                 y                   ,                                                  n       o      t                                                     f                            o         r                                       m                                                            a           n                                    d                                                      n               o   t              r    e                                  s               t                   r                                 a                                   i                        n             t           !
!
                          i                                      s                                                                                                                                                                          "                          (                          b                                    a               t                                    e                                 s

                                           n      n

                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova - simply SUPERIOR.
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com