scotartt on Sun, 12 Mar 2000 08:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Dear Netochka

> Message: 6
> Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:07:12 +0100
> From: integer@www.god-emil.dk
> To: nettime-bold@nettime.org

> >i've never seen such an interesting
> >writer as your self,
>
> !log!kl

if (! log!kl) {
    System.out.println("But you took the credit anyway");
} else {
    throw netochkaContradictoryException(nothing new);
}

> >dear Netochka. we
>
> we +?

worldwideDeathCorporation we
    = new worldwideDeathCorporation("we eat babies");

globalConspiracy Conspiracy
    = new notSoNew("always been here");

we.areEverywhere(Infiltrated.Everything());

we.runSystem(Conspiracy);

/*
 * lots of the usual boring insults
 * in which Netochka does the usual
 * trick of insulting the writer and
 * directly comparing its own alleged
 * superiority to other people
 * without any real information
 * on which to base comparision,
 * deleted from program
 *
 */

// programmer note: it must be riddled with
// insecurities to have to self-aggrandize
// so consistently; we suggest debugging
// optimising and de-linting program.

> >signed
> >korporat male fascist.
> >
> >lo tekk brute in extremis.
>

> ! = bapt!sz u dze ple!ztocene zerpent uonamb!

Now that's more like it! But ... 'SERPENT'? Hell, your Christian
pre-programming is showing. Accurate nonetheless, I am born a Snake, a
symbol of power. Shall I post this list my CV perhaps to prove it? nahh...
not today. tomorrow.

Signed
Korporat Male Fascist,

Lo tekk brute in extremis, and
Pleistocene Serpent Unabomba
to the Gods. Or at least NHGH *.

* only after 11AM Wednesday thru Sunday.
  By Appointment Only.