scotartt on Sat, 11 Mar 2000 07:34:31 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] dear Netochka

such grace, such elegance, such wit! i've never seen such an interesting
writer as your self, dear Netochka. we here at korporat male fascist lo
tekk brute incorporated just love ALL your work! we can't wait to see
another one of your thoughtful, communicative, interesting works of
self-aggrandizement! we especially love the way you just have to followup
to dozens of posts accusing the writer of lo tekk brutism or male fascism
on the basis of some wilful misunderstanding! what genius! such alienation!
such judgemental logic on the flimsiest of data! we would never have
thought of this method of promoting our corporation's philosophy ourselves.
looking forward to seeing what else you have to prove to the world.

signed
korporat male fascist.

lo tekk brute in extremis.