Jeremy Hunsinger on Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:04:06 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: list your internet research degree program/research centers

.
Please disseminate as appropriate.

Hello friends, colleagues and future friends and colleagues,

Below you will find the forms to put in information for your degree
programs and research centers related to internet studies/internet
research.  My co-editors and I collected and disseminated a list in
2009 for the first volume of the International Handbook of Internet
Research, and this data will be used for the second volume due out
2019.

Appendix A: Degree Programs

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOgNVfmicCRiBXIxhFTKwS8aRqcMnE-9jVRjEMP8Qy5nnDXg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Appendix B: Research Centers