Bishop Zareh on Tue, 15 May 2012 15:20:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: Use your Powers for the Forces of Good

.

Do you...

Do it for the art?

Believe design can change the world?

Think viral stuff can haz meaning?

If only there existed a media startup whose mission is to find and make the good things on the Interwebs.

The Time Has Come!

We're Upworthy. And we want to harness your brilliant message-shaping instincts for good.

We want to make the the important topics of our day as fun and easy to share as a Fail video of some idiot surfing off his roof.

We're looking for an elite squadron of Upworthy Creative Fellows to join us this summer in the cause.

You'll Get To:

	• Work with top alumni of The Onion, MoveOn, YouTube and Facebook.
	• Make awesome viral graphics seen by thousands hundreds of thousands millions of people.
	• Maybe generate an Internet meme or two.
	• Help win the Interwebs with art.
	• Earn $2,500 for your work.
	• Work from anywhere with Internet access.
Apply

Go fill out this application form on Wufoo. It requires words, images, thinking and creativity.

We'd ideally like folks to start in early June, so it would be great if you could get your application in by May 15. There are a limited number of slots, so the sooner you apply the better!

Spread the Word

Tell other creative people to go to upworthy.com/summer. We made both a jpg and PDF version of this page, because you know, we like design like that.

Questions?

http://www.upworthy.com/summer