xDxD.vs.xDxD on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 01:07:19 +0100 (CET)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
<nettime-ann> Art is Open Source (AOS) & Monica Biagioli on Resonance FM, Feb 16th 2011.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: <nettime-ann> Art is Open Source (AOS) & Monica Biagioli on Resonance FM, Feb 16th 2011.
- From: "xDxD.vs.xDxD" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:07:40 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Bu0g/9peX6PqBcKdaX2NhVloCfRAdeCLaURPCUSLbHw=; b=w1xqfIJcKC5OJXBBjskuauH6wXM4+/+f+Vc/YapoNb3meXF1ePqZZmyCTNQOuQmNtB cTmpyof4/0DwhkDLZfwQ+ATU5IiO3VSfHdwQ11a2JAc6/zt1KUocQhCfuii9jR9wbXA3 DC7y9/bSncaBcBvdoZIDIT7AKHv0yOq86oATQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=H1Ml0ENAxyY7LAHTmwC+yrI9M7+81wAPAXkPCEtyWvc8fHHffTIkwLrWIgkxPcPZD5 9uUC+8ZUqF1Rc9zM3N/rlQbQHTB0Qa0TCfZsLgEo1vAmuBymmxMk39EKAPWHSb4WRBsj AM2zLrEE5yfjNus0H8EMumjFjmaDlVWQx2i9k=
.Art is Open Source (AOS) & Monica Biagioli on Resonance FM, Feb 16th 2011.
Join Furtherfield on Resonance 104.4FM
Wednesday, Feb 16th 2011.
Time 7-8pm (UK - GMT).
Hosts: Marc Garrett, Irini Papdimitriou & Jonathon Munro
Special Guests: Art is Open Source (AOS) & Monica Biagioli.
This critically acclaimed broadcast is every Wednesday evening at 7-8pm,
a series of hour long live interviews with people working at the edge
of contemporary practices in art, technology & social change;
discussing events and controversies, exhibitions, artworks and their
social contexts. http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/radio
Italian artist duo Art is Open Source (AOS) discuss their latest
project, REFF (RomaEuropaFakeFactory). REFF presents itself as a fake
institution, designing crafted applications and invasive practices - it
is a book, an urban performance, a world-wide networked distribution and
publishing tool. Consisting of 60 authors, artists, designers,
architects, hackers, journalists and activists.
Alongside the augmented world of REFF, Furtherfield is hosting an
exhibition at their gallery/lab/event space by Art is Open Source (AOS),
including works by Garrett Lynch, Rebar Group and Eleonora Oreggia aka
XNAME, all featured in the REFF publication. The exhibition will be
accompanied by a series of live performances, events and urban
interventions across London and around the world. http://www.furtherfield.org/exhibitions/reff-remix-world-reinvent-reality
Monica Biagioli is an artist, writer and academic living in London,
currently in Barcelona doing research at the Museum of Contemporary Art
(MACBA) talking about her project Sound Proof. A series of five
exhibitions bringing together works by artists working with sound,
involving commissions by artists such as Jem Finer, John Wynne, Sarah
Heitlinger, and Angus Carlyle. www.monicabiagioli.com
Also showcasing music and noise, providing a rolling lineup of experimental creative adventures for your amusement.
A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood - proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)
Reviews, articles, interviews
Furtherfield Lab/Space/Gallery – physical media arts Gallery (London)
Netbehaviour - Networked Artists email list Community.
nettime-ann mailing list