Monique van Dijk - MRKY on Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:33:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> NEW DEADLINE FOR AMSTERDAM FILM EXPERIENCE - FILMS WANTED!!!

.

Dear filmmaker,

AMSTERDAM FILM EXPERIENCE (AFX) has moved the deadline for entries to September 15th!! You still have a chance to send in your film!! DO IT NOW!!!

The second edition of
Amsterdam Film eXperience (AFX) will be taking place on 2, 3 and 4 November 2007 at Het Ketelhuis in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now accepting submissions for AFX 2007! We are selecting films based on their innovative use of the medium, new approaches to storytelling, or work that makes use of new formats and technology, or that is multidisciplinary, crossing the boundaries between genres and disciplines, (ie. Interactive Documentary, Performance Film, New Media Art, Mobile Broadcasting, etc...).

If you would like to submit a film, please go to www.amsterdamfilmexperience.com to learn more about the festival. Or go directly to http://www.amsterdamfilmexperience.com/download/AFX07_Entry_Form.pdf to download the submission form. Then fill it in and send it, together with your film, to:

AMSTERDAM FILM EXPERIENCE

Attn. Monique van Dijk
Postbus 3244

1001 AA Amsterdam
The Netherlands

The categories are:
- Beautiful stories interestingly told
- New Technology
- Guerilla Techniques
- Narrative Abstraction
- Crossover Animation
- Buzz, Clicks & Visual Chaos
- Of The Big Screen (Invading public Space)

Note: your submission copy will NOT be returned! It is possible to send a better screening copy of your film, once it is selected.

There is a competitive program and the award ceremony will take place on Saturday November 3rd at Het Ketelhuis in Amsterdam. The jury is being formed at the moment and will be announced as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, remarks or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We’re looking forward to seeing your film!

Kind regards, in name of the whole AFX-team,

Monique van Dijk

AMSTERDAM FILM EXPERIENCE
Ph. +31 (0) 616 124 423
monique@amsterdamfilmexperience.com