Greg Elmer on Sat, 16 Jun 2007 01:41:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> new media post-docs, Ryerson University, Toronto

.
Apologies for the mass email/cross posts. I'm looking for post-doc candidates
interested in working in the area of new media politics (political blogging, media blogging, user-generated content and
politiics, video blogging, online news analysis, social networking,
etc.). Dr. Abby Goodrum and I would serve as principal supervisors.
Please review our respective websites:

Dr. Greg Elmer
www.infoscapelab.ca

Dr. Abby Goodrum
http://www.ryerson.ca/journalism/facultydirectory/faculty/goodrum.html

Applicants should fill out an application here:
http://www.ryerson.ca/research/RPDF.html

Deadline for applications is July 3rd. But please email me with any
questions well in advance of the deadline.

-Greg Elmer & Abby Goodrum

Greg Elmer, PhD
Bell Globemedia Research Chair
Director, Infoscape Research Lab, www.infoscapelab.ca

Rogers Communications Centre/School of Radio-TV Arts
Ryerson University
350 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario
Canada      M5B 2K3

416-979-5282