Chris Fremantle via nettime-l on Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:00:10 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Swipe, a Smart Phone Movie by Mieke Gerritzen/Next Nature

This is so useful and interesting - Newton Harrison used to talk about
humanity occupying a mega-niche and I now know what he was meaning...
Chris

Chris Fremantle
chris@fremantle.org
+44 (0)7714203016
http://chris.fremantle.org
http://ecoartscotland.net

Ecoart in Action: Activities, Case Studies and Provocations for Classroom
and Community
Geffen, A., Rosenthal, A., Fremantle, C., and Rahmani, A. (eds)

https://nyupress.org/9781613321461/ecoart-in-action/