Jordan Crandall via nettime-l on Sat, 16 Dec 2023 16:53:55 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Nettime at Transmediale

Dear nettimers,

There’s a small group of us who have been working to organize a nettime event at the upcoming Transmediale. The event, which will take the form of a workshop, will be held on February 2 at HKW in Berlin. There will be a community gathering the evening before at Panke Gallery.

If you will be in Berlin on that date and would like to help organize, we welcome you to join a zoom call that we are having on this coming Tuesday. Please write to me jcrandall@ucsd.edu <mailto:jcrandall@ucsd.edu> or Andreas Broeckmann ab@mikro.in-berlin.de <mailto:ab@mikro.in-berlin.de> and we can give you the details.

If you would like to help out with the event but can’t join the zoom call, that’s fine, please let us know anyway.