Thomas Keenan via nettime-l on Fri, 27 Oct 2023 20:28:35 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nettime 1999 on the kosovo war

In between Bosnia and Kosovo, if I can say that, some of us organized
a conference on what-difference-the-internet-made, in Potsdam in
December 1996:

https://nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-9612/msg00071.html
https://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/unbound/citation/wc961225.htm
https://www.wired.com/1997/04/ff-belgrad/