Andrew Ross via nettime-l on Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:50:30 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> silence on Palestine?

With all due respect, Ted, that is probably not the primary reason, especially in  light of the wide range of other topics, as I noted,  that have flourished on this list. The more likely reason is that too many people have accepted the habit of self censorship on this topic, largely as a result of watching others being smeared and fired for speaking up. The latter are some of the casualties of the information war I mentioned. Others have held their tongues, understandably but regrettably, and the result is the much greater toll of casualties we are now seeing.