Donatella Della Ratta via nettime-l on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 15:34:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Digital Delights and Disturbances Fall 23 edition

Hello Nettimers
next Thursday we are launching a new season of our Digital Delights and
Disturbances lecture series at John Cabot University in Rome (and online)
we have many guests who are familiar to this community and , thanks to
Geert, Ukraina TV showcasing their work in Rome
pls save the dates and email ddd@johncabot.edu when the talks approach to
get a link to the live streaming
best, dona

*DDD FL23 line-up*
Paolo Cirio: Oct 19 6.30pm CET Internet Hacktivism and the Art of (Digital)
Defiance

Milagros Miceli Oct 24 6.30pm CET: There’s no ethical “AI” without ethical
data work

Anna Engelhardt and Mark Cinkevich Nov 16 6.30pm CET: Fear of the Wrong
Image. The new politics of evidence

Ukraina TV NOv 30 6.30pm CET: The art of 'war' streaming

Donatella Della Ratta
twitter @donatelladr