Christian Swertz via nettime-l on Tue, 3 Oct 2023 09:47:33 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> FWD: The Copy Far "AI" license (fwd)

Hello,

Am 02.10.23 um 21:12 schrieb John Hopkins via nettime-l:
Humans are neither autonomous (as in 'closed systems'), nor is any technology 'completely external' to any particular human if you you consider the nature of reality as a completely connected and continuous field of flows.

And if I do not consider the nature of reality as a completely connected and continuous field of flows? Admittedly an autonomous decision - but nothing can keep me from thinking (and in most cases: acting) this way. I can't force anybody to do the same - but all people can take this decision, if they like, since all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights (at least in my perspective).

As far as I see, this freedom is incompatible with the concept of a connected and continuos field of flows. Don't you think so?

--

Liebe Grüße,

Christian Swertz
https://www.swertz.at