Felix Stalder via nettime-l on Fri, 15 Sep 2023 10:36:23 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> list qualities & conditions of participation // thoughts from the linz local meetup

Hi Davide,

thanks for this write-up. It was great meet and get a feeling for the specific ecology that is now a crucial part of the list.

It was also great to get a little infrastructure tour at Stadtwerkstatt Linz. The data center, where the rack is located on which the mailing list software is hosted, could not be further away from the shiny images we usually associate with a data center. Rather, very DYI, upstairs from the bar and we could hear the DJ practicing next door despite all the fans humming.

The server are now located here: geo:48.31015,14.28456?z=21

And we have even a photo of the machine, which relays this message from me to you.

https://cloud.vmk.zhdk.ch/index.php/s/ZFkGad8ZiofvQaP

all the best. Felix