Louis Rawlins via nettime-l on Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:34:43 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Forget who owns the truth. Just talk about the weather.

Christian and Joe, ya'll got me thinking of something I scribbled a few
days ago:

September 11, 2023 at 11:03:45 AM
> ===
> That’s Not The Right Question

Science may cause magic to be real. Magic may cause science to be real.
> Life continues to happen.

Also, Davide, super-geeked to read your reflections on the meetup. It's
great to have people mixing in person and online and figuring out how to
express it all.

Peace,  Louis

---

> Message: 3