Geert Lovink via nettime-l on Thu, 31 Aug 2023 18:02:11 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> join UKRAiNATV--live tonight

The 4TH SEASON @ UKRAiNATV (#efir62) starts right now, tonight. Have a look and join the life stream party and forward this to your friends and comrades on whatever social.

In this episode we will take a look at how people are adapting to live, find peace, and create in times of crisis. we're talking to Mykhailo Mazepa and Sofi Bondar about turning war barricades into furniture (architecture meets activism). Aircraft will share his synth-wave pop journey across Europe. Fat Frumos, the force behind Suck Puck Records, dives into the breakcore and rave scene ecstatic rituals. Beats'n'Beans will discuss their tea ceremonies and their upcoming appearance at UKRAiNATV during Unsound. Satin de Compostela previews one of the next efir editions which will be focused on rituals, magic, and spirituality in postindustrial world. We'll also connect with Norway and converse about our experiences during workshops in the Academy of Fine Arts in Trondheim. And don't miss Sofia's tale of wrestling with Polish bureaucracy at the airport (real-life drama). It's a packed lineup, all about the gatherings and rituals that shape our lives. Yevgeniy Demydenko will set some tranquil vibes with his saxophone solo. To top it off Romek will unveil our plans for the 4TH SEASON @ UKRAiNATV and we’ll give stage to our one and only Gleb with his PINK CORE set. Tune in:

▷https://youtube.com/@streamartstudio?si=RrAwsmXniGC9DWexhttps://m.twitch.tv/streamartstudiohttps://ukrainatv.streamart.studio <https://ukrainatv.streamart.studio/>