Christian Swertz via Nettime-tmp on Tue, 30 May 2023 20:34:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> nettime caring

Hello friends,

because interest was expressed in options, we would like to offer one:

"We" is the society for media education in Austria (https://bundesverband-medienbildung.at). The society for media education is a not for profit association which is driven by the media education community. As a society, we can offer hosting and cooperation with a moderation team for nettime-l. Of course, we might become part of the moderation team if this suits everybody.

Technically we would add mailman to our hosting package. The budget can be covered. The service provider is domaintechnik.at, which is a commercial provider. As far as we see, they fulfill the technical requirements (FcrDNS, SPF, DKIM). But a test drive is certainly a good idea.

In terms of moderation, we would just like to support the nettime community since we value self-organized communities. Our main acitivity would thus be to invite people to nettime-l and to contribute to the debates.

This is just to let you know the option. Have a good time!

All the best,

Christian Swertz.

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp