Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:41:23 +0200

Syndicate: help needed for documentation Syndicate meeting at Oreste/Venice Biennal

dear syndicalists,

we received the message below from emilio who co-organised the Oreste
project in venice where we held the Syndicate meeting on 10 june. they are
putting together a documentation and are requesting from us whether we can
design 2 pages for the publication.

-> does anybody have *photographs* from the meeting in venice, or other
visual memorabilia?
-> can somebody who was at the meeting contribute a short impressionistic
*text* (we seem to have no report in the archive)?
-> is somebody interested in *designing* the Syndicate pages for the Oreste
documentation (as described below)?

please, get in touch. i have no photos and cannot do the design.

greetings,
-a