Geert Lovink on Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:55:41 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: new contact details Adrienne van Heteren

From: Adrienne Van Heteren <avheteren@osi.hu>

>From 3 December I will be working with the Media department of OSCE in Kosovo.
The OSCE's central phone number is: 381.38. 500 162
My mobile number (in case of urgency/emergency) is:
31.(0)6. 225 16346

I will keep my present e-mail address avheteren@osi.hu for the next three
months. I do not know how often I will be able to access it.

Mail can be send to:
Adrienne van Heteren
OSCE mission in Kosovo
Kaertnerring 5-7
A1010 Vienna
Austria

or:
Adrienne van Heteren
Head Office/Regional Centre/Field Office Skopje support Group
OSCE Mission in Kosovo
PO Box 508
91000 Skopje
Macedonia