Jo&Sanja on Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:29:52 +0200

Syndicate: HOOKED UP! Fw: OTR Civil Society in Kosovo, Issue 8

(excuse if you receive this more than once)

hallo all, tung tutti,

here is part 1 of the exciting story of how the Internet finally re-landed
in Kosov@
I find some US bias in forgetting some European agents like Wam Kat, or
VUSUS in developing Internet in XU but it's a nice concise overview

and of course the fact that Internet is now available provides a window
of opportunity for net-culture activists around the globe

and the RIKS pilot-project in Tetovo is still struggling to get on its feet

best wishes to Burim and friends

Jo

mos ban luft, ban dashuri
(make love not war, in Albanian)