giles on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:53:49 -0500

Re: Web3D Roundup (Was Re: "Microsoft does multimedia in slow motion")

I would definately vote for louder boo devices.  Think linear noise response.  Ya
can wail hard on the good noise device and get a louder sound, whereas the cow
doesn't work at all under high velocity(except thrown...)

Another change may be the lack of spirits :(