Edi on Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:02:05 +0200

Syndicate: summer nights in tirana

the International Center of Culture, (the Pyramid), hopefully
the forthcoming Tirana Center of Contemporary art, has started a public project
called "Summer nights in Tirana".
there is already a maxi screen installed on top of the Pyramid
door, where we are projecting every night not only films, but a lot of
audio-video collage (among others, video works from young albanian artist, and
students, ostranenie collection etc). this has started from two weeks now and
shall go on till the end of september. we are looking for materials on VHS, or
sound works, so everything from anyone is welcomed to be sent to: QNK, Bul.
"Deshmoret e Kombit", Tirana, Albania.

best to all,
edi.Â