Annick Bureaud on Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:12:26 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Reopening the Syndicate Archive?

Hi,

Well, I don't see the necessity of this archive. May be only for "in
depth" texts, articles unless they are archived elsewhere. But don't
each of us keep his/her own archive of the mails/texts that are of
interest for each of us ?

Annick Bureaud

Annick Bureaud (bureaud@altern.org)