Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:52:06 +0100

Syndicate: carlais: art and politics?

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:28:05 -0500
From: carlais@hoy.net (carlais)

Dear Andreas,

I would like to post amessage at the Syndicate list.

We are living a terrible political, social and economical situation here in
Ecuador, and I would like to talk about it!
Because I have read a lot of messages regarding the Kosovo situation I
think is important if the people of this list have some information of what
is going on in a country like Ecuador. Remember also the dangerous
situation that Colombia is having now, with the internal war that the
military forces and the FARC guerrilla are having now. I am very worry
about all this problems and would like to share our thoughts with you and
all the people of the Syndicate list.

My English is not very good, reason why I will post mi messages in Spanish.
An English version I will send also, but if someone could translate my
texts that could be great. Piont that I do not care about the copyrights of
my texts!

Best regards,

Damian Toro
Parlamento de las Artes
Telefax: (593)(2) 898-289  and/or  897-972