Inke Arns on Tue, 11 May 1999 14:37:45 +0100

Syndicate: (Fwd) Ventslova: Budapesht

Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 15:33:54 +0400
From: Andrius Ventslova <ventslov@mail.axon.ru>
Subject: looking for guide in Budapesht

Hello syndicate friends,

    I'm invited to the festival in Maribor(Slovenia) next weekend. I
  will land in Budapesht at 15-45 on 13th of May, Thursday. I'm
  planning to stay in Budapesht the whole evening and go to Maribor
  with night train.
    If there are any syndicate members living in Budapesht maybe they can find
  time to show me the city. I would be very pleased and can show them
  St.Petersburg when my turn would come.

Best regards,
 Andrius  Ventslova                       mailto:ventslov@mail.axon.ru

49.(0)30.3136678 | inke@berlin.snafu.de | http://www.v2.nl/~arns/