Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 21 May 1999 16:02:39 +0100

Syndicate: New Media Art Projects from Prag

>Pierluigi di Todaro
>Director
>Circle@rt.praha
>Art makes the world go circular
>Ruska ul. 84, 101 00 Praha 10, Vrsovice
>Czech Republic 0042 Praha 02 Telephon 73 93 24
>E - mail : circleart@hotmail.com
>Circle@rt.praha ProclAim
>Circle@rt.praha is an Arts Organization,  no-profit, Aim to lead the
way in encouraging local artist to show their works in a
>multitude of venues around Prague and CR.
>Circle@rt.praha produce events,exhibithions,retrospective,
>	shown,
stage and performance.
>Circle@rt.praha  promote in helping artists living and working in Praha
and Czech Republic, who perform and exhibit their artpieces.
>Circle@rt.praha assist all the Artists in exhibiting their work
>with Multimedia and Comunications.
>Circle@rt.praha welcomes all Artists.
>Circle@rt.praha search actively for artists in the hopes to make
>possible to everyone interested, to show others, how they see
>the world.
>Circle@rt.praha  hopes you enjoy our vision.
>Subject :
>Singol & Collective Exhibithions
>Patrocinio :
>TELENOR & TERMINAL BAR Foundation
>Foreigner Embassy in Praha
>Foreigner Instutute of Culture in Praha
>Czech Ministery of Culture
>Places :
>* Foreigner Instutute of Culture in Praha * Foregneir Ambassy  in Praha
* Terminal Bar  *  Galleries *  Others
>Multimedia Comunication :
>Poster and invitation (presentation of Collective & Singol Exhibition)
>Postcard from Boomerang (presentation of each artist)* Internet
>Exhibition (Singol & Collective Exhibition organize by Circle@rt.praha)
*  CD Rom *  CD Rom (possibility for each Artist to have their own
CDRom) * Video Art Instalation (Video-Exhibition of Fiilmakers) *
Performance  (any type of Art in any events) * Stage (with professional
Staff)* Workshops (photography -design-video -grafic -computer
-painting)
attivity and Circle@rt.praha Members.
>WebSite : - www.Circle@rt.praha.cz :
>The Artwork of each Artist, with photo-materials, name, CV, contact
>address, it will be held in a WEBSITE call www.Circle@rt.praha.cz
>>Membership :
>All Members of Circle@rt.praha recieve a annual Membership Card that
>will provvide free-access to various Venues, Gallery, etc. and special
>discount to Internet Site, at the Terminal Bar, Praha
>>Ideas :
>* Any ideas are welcome from all the Circle@rt Members * Card
>Membership, nominative, realease from Circle@rt * Circle@rt.praha
>Foundation, for any donation, sponsors or supporters
>* 10/15 piecies for each artist, to be presented at each exhibithion
>and at the WEBSITE - www.Circle@rt.praha.cz * One week exhibithion in
>each places for each artist * One Vernissage in each places for each
>artist * Cover expences for printing, enlarging and fraiming
>* Set WEBsite from Circle@rt.praha where all the artist will be guest
>Mediýlni reklama * Advertising for all the exhibithion (Press - Media -
Booklet) * Possibility of selling piecis of each artist
>* Possibility of Marketing the ArtWork of each artist * Realease of a
>booklet from Circle@rt.praha * Press-Conference (Presentation of
>Circle@rt.praha)
>Future Thema 1999 :
>Circle@rt.praha PRESENTATION 15.3.1999
>* Opening Web-Site & Press Conference
>Eyes in the Darkness * 2.1999 - 3.1999 * Collective Exhibithion
>2000  Mostu- 2000 Bridges * 15.6.1999 - Project Praha-Sarajevo-Mostar
>Circle@rt Masterpieces -1.10.1999
>* Collective Exibithion of Circle@rt.praha Members
>Presentation :
>15.3.1999 * Press-Conference at TERMINAL BAR- Presentation
>Circle@rt.praha
>15.3.1999 * Opening of the WEBSITE www.Circle@rt.praha.cz
>20.3.1999 *  Internet Exhibition - TERMINAL BAR
>22-28.3.1999 * Exhibition at French Institute of Culture
>29.3- 4.4.1999 * Italian Institute of Culture
>Places :
>1- Istituto Italiano di Cultura - Praha
>2- French Instutute of Culture - Praha
>3- American Institute of Culture - Praha
>4- TERMINAL BAR - Internet Cafe - Praha
>Curriculum Vitae :
>One full written page about of yourself of where you  were born,
general school, experience, future projects, what tipe of work you like,
what type of work you did.  Make sure you have a contakt address, tel.,
E-mail, etc.
>>Text :
>The english version will be edit in proper english and then one version
will be translate in czech.
>Your work:
>(10-15 piecis) must be printed in paper photos, in good quality,
>minimun size 10 x 15,  ready to be scan and ready to be print in a
>booklet.
>>Price:
>Prepare also a price for each  of your piecies.
>Material:
>Keep ready also the negative ready to be enlarg or print.
>Thema:
>Prepare  also 4-10 lines of a page, to express your personal view about
the Thema of the Exhibithion.
>WebSite :	 - www.Circle@rt.praha.cz :
>The Artwork of each Artist, with photo-materials, name, CV, contact
>address, it will be held in a WEBSITE call www.Circle@rt.praha.cz
>Conditions:
>Each artists will support their membership with a sum of 500.- Kc to
>being given at the end of each exhibithion, (Internet also) to cover
>expenses.
>To YOUR the Attention
- Dear Sir - We would like to inform you about the new project born and
developed in Praha : the Art Organization call Circle@rt.praha. The
basic idea of this Organization, is to create an Association of Artists,
living and working in CZ, providing them the possibility to perform
their arts, with social and cultural subject. Our Aim is well design in
Our Circle@rt.praha ìProclAimî organize & develop a structure easy to
send and easy to recieve. Our goal is to have 100 members (almost
certain) and to create with them a powerful tools for
>any future events. The creation of Circle@rt.praha, has already being
>accepted as a great idea, from all of the people being contact.  Easy
>access to everyone (Cz and foreigner) and possibility of using new
tools avaible with Internet,  in Praha. Our base it will be actually be
at the TERMINAL BAR in Praha, where 100 peoples will be show their
artwork at the INTERNET Exhibition. Promote the use of E-mail and
surfing in the Net & performing Internet Exhibition in a worldwide
range. Our need is to create an infrastucture, to perform via NET, the
WebSite for www.Circle@rt.praha, to be guest at the Site.  We would like
to offer to you this great idea and make it as a part of the art
production, present here in Praha. Circle@rt.praha has already perform
organization, in the year 1998, with 4 differents Exhibition &
Vernissage around Praha, involving more than 2,500 peoples. Future
projects for this year are again 4, with a collective exhibition next
months (Marchí99) of 5 artists from 5 differents country, to be held at
the differents Institute of Culture here in Praha (Italian, French,
Spanish, American and Czech). We expect to get involve, trough the Net
(worldwide) and the actual exhibition, around 10.000 peoples per months.
We are planning also to perform Our Artwork, at the Pavarotti Center in
Mostar, during a program trip, this following summer. We are also
planning great events for the year 2000, when Praha is going to be the
Cultural Capitol of Europe. We are not lacking of ideas, but the ideas
of Free-Membership for every member, must be cover the expensive to run
such Association.
>Circle@rt.praha will held meeting at the TERMINAL BAR  everymonths; -
>will perform exhibition in many Venues; - will perform Internet
>Exhibition ; - will hold art competion; - will advertising their work
>through the Net or any other tools avaible in the Market (Radio
Program, Press Realease, Posters, Locandine, postcards, games and
exhibition around Praha). Circle@rt.praha Association will have their
own Membership Card Association to being use as discount in special
hours at the INTERNET or as free-entrance to events.  In programme, next
months (15.3.1999) We will held a Press-Conference to present
Circle@rt.praha and Our projects for the year 1999. We would like to
recieve Your answer, before that date. The possibilities are immense,
but realistic, we understand that to make possible this idea, we need
your support and understanding, to cover as much as you can, with found
or holding, without expense to Circle@rt.praha, the WebSite of
(www.Circle@rt.praha)  at  Site.  We would like to inform you also about
the budget for this year, for program and the actual organization of
Circle@rt.praha. We would like to offer this idea to others possible
sponsor, interest in ART, to cover other expenses. We start from scracth
and We would like to make this idea possible in any way, with the
respect for thoese that care about others ideas, and to make possible to
them , to be part of Our AIM.  We would be please if You can give a
possible answer to Our ideas. Thanking you for this interest, hoping to
hear from You ASAP. For more information, please contact us at the above
address. For now, We send you Our best regard from Circle@rt.praha